Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: OT: Favorite TV Show(s)?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    What are some of your favorite TV shows? I know I for one am definitely the kind of person who usually watches new episodes of a TV show practically every week. Prime-time TV shows are the only ones I get a chance to watch, so I do get a bit annoyed watch one of my favorite shows. [img]redface.gif[/img] I much prefer this time of year, when shows are ending, so I can just sit back and watch some of my favorite shows on DVD, that way I won't feel so anxious for the shows to start up again in the Fall. Here are some of my favorite shows:
    The OC, Gilmore girls, One Tree Hill, Supernatural, Wildfire, Beautiful People, Related, and Desperate Housewives. That's about all, I think. I have to say, I am way too addicted to TV, I spend 5 out of 7 days every week watching one, two, or three of these shows every night. [img]redface.gif[/img] Isn't it just so inconvenient when two of your favorite shows are on different channels at the same time? [img]mad.gif[/img] I like way too many TV shows, those are just my favorite shows that are currently running.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 27, 2006 10:57 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gilmore Girls and Seventh Heaven.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Super Sweet 16, Dr.90210, Laguna Beach, Desperate Housewives. I know I am too young but The Sopranos.

  4. #4
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Some of my favorite TV shows:

    The Simpsons (older seasons, though), The OC, Family Guy, Frasier, I Love Lucy, stuff on Nick at Nite.....and more! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lara423's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lost, Desperate Housewives and Greys Anatomy

    Lara

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    24,
    American Idol,
    Lost,
    Greys Anatomy,
    Crossing Jordan,
    My Name is Earl,
    ER,
    Criminal Minds,
    Seinfeld,
    Unfabulous,
    Three Wishes,
    Survivor,
    Ghost Whisperer,
    Medium
    ~I know I like a lot of shows and I probably didn't even get them all in. I'm fortunate enought to have two TiVo boxes so I tend to save up a lot of shows and catch up when I'm sick or have trouble sleeping. This works out for me because most of these shows aren't that suitable to watch when the kids are home or awake. I like watching back to back episodes of something since I get impatient having to wait from week to week to see what is going to happen next. Idol is the only show I try to watch ASAP, we usually let the kids stay up on idol nights if they can make it. They also really enjoy Three Wishes which I still have a couple episodes waiting to be watched.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actually hate this time of year, especially since season finales always have cliffhangers, and there's always one of my favorite shows that gets cancelled. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

    My favorite shows include E.R., Medium, According to Jim, Gilmore Girls, and C.S.I: NY. I don't watch any of these on a regular basis except E.R....I'm VERY addicted to that show. I actually forget to watch Medium, get bored by CSI, and don't get Gilmore Girls' channel.

    I do tend to watch Friends reruns almost every night, and now that Will & Grace is cancelled, I'll probably start those reruns, too. I also LOVE Providence, Judging Amy, Joey, American Dreams, Touched By an Angel, Promised Land, I'm With Her, and Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman...but those are all long gone.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! Laura I loved Providence. They should have never cancelled it. Do you know if they still play reruns?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I Love Lucy
    Seinfeld
    Desperate Housewives
    Grey's Anatomy
    Lost
    My Name is Earl
    King of the Hill

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I'm not a adult so I don't watch any of those [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I watch:

    Hannah Montana

    Spongebob Squarepants

    Unfabulous

    Full House

    I love Lucy
    There is more but I just forgot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •